At InTouch Home Care, our nurses and therapists help you or your loved one live safely and more independently in the comfort of home after an illness, injury, or surgery. Our mission is to maximize your independence and full recovery through our supportive, safe, and compassionate care.
Our staff coordinates with your physician, family, caregivers, and community services in order to deliver the highest quality of care where you want to be cared for most – in the comfort of home.
Our approach includes a comprehensive assessment resulting in a unique treatment plan that you and your family participate in and is overseen by your physician. We understand that each individual is unique, and we are committed to providing a treatment plan that meets those individual needs.
The treatment plan will include:
- A fall risk assessment and home safety evaluation
- Instruction on all of your medications and potential side effects
- Education on your medical condition and methods of self management
- Communication with your physician on your progress toward your treatment goals
- Skilled nursing and/or therapy treatment
Our focus is on patient education, primary care collaboration, medication reconciliation, assistance with equipment and home modification recommendations, and the provision of care as ordered by your physician. The benefits of patient centered care are that it greatly enhances clinical outcomes, reduces re-hospitalizations, increases patient satisfaction, and promotes greater communication with your physician.